Google ads is an advertising platform from where you are able to drive traffic engaging audiences who are in search of products or services like the ones you offer. Here goes everything about Google Ads.
Importance of running Google Ads for businesses
Google Ads not only helps in increasing leads and customers but is also a flexible marketing platform. It is fast at delivering results and compatible with other marketing platforms and software. Customization and setting up your budgets appear easy here.
Another advantage is that you obtain a high return on investment when optimizing your Google Ads campaign.
Setting Up Your Google Ads Account
- Create a Google Ads account by going to the Google Ads homepage. Click on the ‘Start Now’ button in the top right corner.
Sign in with your Google account or create a new one.
- Then you need to provide your business name and website on the next page.
- Next, select your main advertising goal from the given four options.
- The fourth step is to write and create your ad. Here, you can find writing tips provided by Google.
- Select the right keywords matching your brand as your next step and then click ‘Next’.
- You can choose the locations where you want your ad to appear on the next page.
- Next comes setting your budget. Enter your budget or select a budget option offered by Google.
- Finally, confirm your billing information, and here ends the creation of your first Google ad!
Monitoring and Analyzing Campaign Performance
You can find a comprehensive performance marketing tracking system in Google Ads. You are able to track your ad’s CTR, relevance, keyword performance, and quality score. Further, you can access the conversion tracking tool, which makes it simple to comprehend your ROI.
By taking the number of conversions divided by the number of clicks on your ad, Google calculates your conversion rate. Further, your engagement rate calculation is done by taking the number of clicks on your ad divided by the number of times your ad was shown (impressions). You can find both the engagement and conversion rates in Google Ads account tabs, including campaign, ad group, ads, and keywords.
You can find your Ad Quality Score in the Keywords tab of your Google Ads account since the quality score is tied directly to how relevant your campaign is to that keyword.
Your cost-per-acquisition or CPA is the amount you spend on Google Ads divided by the number of conversions. It is associated with practically all levels of a Google Ad campaign, including the campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords.
Best Practices for Successful Google Ads Campaigns
- Track and look at a number of different metrics to know how your ad is performing. For example, how many clicks your ads receive and how many leads they generate.
- Regularly revisit your campaign to know which campaigns perform the best.
- Keep a close eye on your budget. You should assign more budget to top-performing campaigns.
- Make sure to use clear and direct language when it comes to communicating your message, and include a strong call-to-action (CTA) for viewers.
- Use the powerful tool of retargeting showing ads to users who have previously visited your website or engaged with your content.
Google Ads helps your business to grow by promoting its website that attracts potential customers and driving conversions. You don’t need to have some fancy MBAs, but with some training and basic marketing skills, you will be able to have an ad campaign with breathtaking results.